An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Find & Make More Money
by Janet Johnson
Are you ready to start fresh on a path of creating freedom, independence, and a healthy relationship with money?
When it comes to money, sooner or later, there’s a wake-up call that happens for each of us.
Because if money blocks like these have taken control of how you run your business, it’s time to do something about it:
- Being too busy or out of time to figure out how to take your profitability to a new level
- Avoiding looking at your business bank account, credit card, or ‘dealing with money
- Making “just enough” to get by no matter how successful your business is going
- Undercharging in your business, but you can’t see how you could charge more
- Fearing you’ll have to work harder to make more, which keeps you stuck where you are
- Stressed out by the endless squabbles you and your partners have about high expenses
- Holding back from investing in ways to help your business flourish
Did you know that you CAN press reset on a new money story, starting today? Here’s how …
Learn how to uncover your company’s unique “money story!” When you do, you will have everything you need to take charge of your business finances. This money story will feel as if all the puzzle pieces of your business easily fall into place.
- You understand what makes profitability grow. Hint, it’s not just new sales! You have the power within your business to make it grow.
- You discover valuable and proven strategies to streamline your busy workday (and how to use these strategies to make more money in your business)
- You’re free to make decisions from a place of empowerment, not fear (the freeing quality of relief that you’ll feel will immediately open new opportunities for you)
- You know what to do and what to say when a partner or employee resists change that can help your business.
- You feel confident and ready to make new decisions about your business that will take your profitability to a new level.
This is why I wrote the My Money Pivot Guidebook
The My Money Pivot Guidebook is for you if you’re ready to press reset on a new money story…one that helps you finally feel that you are whole, aligned, and on purpose with money.
As A Result Of Reading this Guidebook
You can make decisions easier. You can be more positive. You can feel a surge in your self-worth. And you can see an increase in your business profitability. Warning, this is not a fluffy “mindset-only” book. This book is for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and dive in. You must take action. Here’s an example of this guidebook’s content:
How do I know?
There was a time in my family’s business where our profitability took a nosedive, and I was too stuck in anxiety to do anything about it. Rather than digging into our financials, I hid by doing the day-to-day operations work.
Fortunately for me, a mentor kicked me in the butt.
He said, “Janet, you are the only one here (the VP) who knows how to analyze your reports and apply your know-how to turn around the business.”
I put down my safety glasses and steel-toed shoes and got down to work.
I began to look at my numbers consistently each month and quarter. I looked for trends. When I did this, I found areas where expenses jumped up unexplainably and found which jobs brought in the most revenue (with the least effort).
I didn’t stay glued to my desk. Instead, I took my financials out to the shop floor.
Doing so helped me uncover my company’s true money story.
I could prove that specific actions cost us dearly. And other activities saved our financial goals. When I shared this with my team, we all got on board to focus on getting rid of what didn’t work (expensive, wasteful actions) and focus on what did work (the profitable projects that felt great to do).
Here are the results we experienced…
Within six months of uncovering our money story, I hired a new team of managers who knew our manufacturing process and inside and out. These employees were ready to get on board to turn around our business.
Within another six months, we earned our world-class quality certification. This was the ISO 9001:2000, which is NOT easy to get in one shot within six months.
We earned the certification quickly because of my new electronic document control system that cut our processes (and costs) in half.
I discovered that we were sorely undercharging our customers. When I renegotiated contracts for over 60 different jobs, my buyers were terrific with it. Some said, “Janet, I wondered how you could keep those prices the same for all these years!”
When we combined the ISO 9001:2000 certification with search engine optimization, we attracted hundreds of requests for quotes.
As a result, we earned ten new contracts within those second six months, collectively valued at $1 million in sales per year.
The investment for this book is $97!
Why not take a chance?
Perhaps you’re the kind of person who wants someone else to guide you through the proven strategies I share with you in the book.
That’s perfectly fine!
I’m happy to have a complimentary discovery call with you to see if working together would be a good fit.
Or, if you’re the kind of person who would like to try to independently apply the strategies before reaching out for one-on-one support, that’s fine too. I’m here when you need me!
The investment for this book is $97!